If a student forgot their password, you can help them immediately from your Admin area.
- Click on the class name the student is in and click Class Settings
- On the Class Settings page, select Reset Passwords.
- Locate and select the name from the list, and use the options to assign them a temporary password.
- Copy the temporary password and give it to the student.
- When the student logs in with the temporary password, they will be prompted to create a new password they can remember.
IMPORTANT: If students have school email addresses, there are probably strict privacy firewalls that prevent your students from receiving automatic password reset messages. Therefore, the temporary password is the best option.
ADDITIONAL NOTE: Sometimes students try to log in by clicking the class link they used to register for your class. That will not work. Please be sure that students log in at ccap.rouxbe.com/login